This years Local Hero Award was won by Anne Bailey, Houghton Regis. The event was sponsored by Zebra Properties.
Block Management of the Highest Standard
- Financial – We can take care of everything from ground rent and service charge collection to major works under a section 20
- Flat fees – We charge a flat management fee of £200 + VAT per flat and that is all we charge; there are no hidden extras
- Accounts – We excel on the accounting side of things and have excellent relationships with audited accountants
- Setting and maintaining budgets – No nasty surprises at the end of the financial year
- Cyclical maintenance – In line with your lease, we will make sure that all cyclical maintenance is planned, budgeted for and put in place
- Major works/section 20 – If large works need to be undertaken it can be quite daunting, we will help you manage the whole process
- Cleaning/gardening/landscaping/window cleaning – We’ve a list of carefully vetted contractors that will take care of any maintenance jobs
We are passionate about what we do and this really shows in our work and reputation. We are experienced in this field and manage all of our blocks with pride and attention to detail. If you are looking for a new Block Manager please give us a call on 01525 851471. We can talk you through our service options and process.
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us