TENANT RELATIONSHIPS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD
Our commitment to you, is your peace of mind
We offer quality service, flexible relationships and competitive pricing to all our landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers.
We know how stressful it can be trying to find the right home for yourself, but with the following tips on how to find and rent the right property, your search should become much easier.
- Look around – We constantly update Rightmove with our latest listings. Use the listings to get a feel for the property. Decide what your requirements are and what you may be happy to compromise on
- View the property - We require that everybody sees a property before putting an offer on it, to have a good look at exactly what the property offers and whether it meets your needs.
- Avoid hesitation - With the current rental market, properties are being taken almost as soon as they become available. If you like the look of the place, the chances are somebody else does too. To make sure that you don’t miss out, call the office to pay the referencing fees, which will let us take it off the market for you
- Do the paperwork - We’ll send the referencing forms in a way that is most convenient to you. Complete the forms as soon as possible and make sure you are as thorough as possible. The more details we have, the faster your application can be processed
- Set the date - We’ll let you know as soon as your references have been approved to arrange a move-in date. On or before this date we require that you pay the first month’s rent plus the deposit
- Referencing Fee – This is £150 per tenant. This will allow us to take the property off the market for you, carry out all the referencing and prepare all the administration that goes with renting a property. If you need a guarantor, their referencing is all included in the same price
- First Month’s Rent - We require this upfront on or before the day of move-in, you can pay by card over the phone or in the office
- Deposit - The deposit is usually equal to one month’s rent, some landlords require a larger deposit if you are looking to rent with pets or children
- Renewing the Contract - When the initial tenancy of 6 months is coming to an end, we will ask you if you would like to renew your contract. If both yourselves and the landlord are happy with this, we will require a renewal fee of £65+VAT
We aim to offer a “peace of mind” service to all our clients, throughout the whole Letting process. Our objective is to offer you a responsive high quality level of service.
If you are looking for a property to rent your please give us a call on 01525 851471. We can talk you through our process and current listings.
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us