Lettings & Sales across Bedfordshire
Our commitment to you, is your peace of mindDownload our presentation
We offer quality service, flexible relationships and competitive pricing to all our landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers.
Zebra Properties are a residential property lettings and sales specialists based in Houghton Regis. Our sales and lettings team look after property on behalf of clients across Bedfordshire, Leighton Buzzard and Milton Keynes.
Our Sales team can offer you a range of high quality properties available across LU and MK postcodes. The Sales Department markets property on behalf of individuals and landlords looking to sell their portfolio.
Our Lettings team markets property on behalf of leading landlords across Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes. We offer a tiered range of Landlord Service Options. This includes tenant find, rent collection, full management and block management.
A brief history of Zebra Properties
- Zebra Properties is a high quality business with ethical culture and an experienced and enabling staff.
- We are a privately owned company led by our managing director Zaky Pasha.
- We began in November 2009 in Milton Keynes with two employees and around 30 properties under its management.
- In March 2011 Zebra acquired a well-established property management company in the Leighton Buzzard area.
- Our property management portfolio was enlarged and in the summer of 2014 we launched our Residential Sales Department.
- In November 2014 Zebra acquired Roger Marsh & Co, a well-established company in the Houghton Regis area. The experienced Residential Letting and Sales teams in Houghton Regis now trade as Zebra Properties from our office in Bedford Square. Clients continue to benefit from the second to none experience and local market knowledge of the Houghton Regis staff.
We offer a personal and professional service and are dedicated to providing a hassle-free experience in the rental market.
Zebra Properties is a SAFEagent. SAFE – Safe Agent Fully Endorsed – a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit www.safeagents.co.uk